Thursday, January 20, 2011

Started School & They Showed Up (?)

Yeah - lets jump to it - Habitat guys showed up, went up into the attic and then I had to take my shower so I didn't find out if they found that D*&)ed Alarm.

I slept on the chair last night, just so I could make it today. I had to start school, with my first class at 9:15. From there I went to work then home to eat. I have KEW (for those not privvy... http://womencreatingwealthonline.com/) and then I get to be home about 10 tonight.

No program stuff today, other than continuing to listen to speaker tapes. Oh, and got a call from somebody who probably will hound me for the next 3 months while she avoids doing what she should do Right Away! to stay sober. Oh well, at least I'm not her. And if she doesn't follow through this time, I'll tell her to quit calling. I'm not going to be her doormat or her excuse. If she wants to stay sober, she will make her amends, it's just that simple.

Next class is Monday evening. I STILL don't have the financial aid and school stuff sorted out! I called again tonight, and it's because the major - that I filed to change 2 days ago, still hasn't been processed. I'm in danger of being dropped from all the classes and having a huge bill because somebody didn't bother to put the change thru.

On top of beginner diabetes, this is not a fun time. Cats are good, though. I guess I can be thankful for that.

No comments: