Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not Getting Woken Up! :-D

Well!!! How cool is this! Whatever the guys did in the attic at least moved the alarming watch to another location! I am not hearing it - or it's so quiet that I can sleep through it...

Now remember - this is not a blaring alarm, like my alarm clock! It's a tiny alarm like a watch would make, and it was coming into my room, the center bedroom and was likely located someplace between the two, perhaps over the guest bath.

It may have been on a rafter, so the sound carried.

All the guys from Habitat did, was brush stuff around with a broom. They didn't find it, and it's still up there. They were scratching their heads, trying to come up with a plan to find it. They moved all the insulation around in that quadrant of the house.

But I don't hear the alarm enough to be woken by it! YAY!!!

I'm still falling asleep at work, and at important and inopportune times of the day, but that will slow up and cease, now that I'm sleeping through the night.

And not a day too soon, either. School promises to be very intense for this 55-yr-old woman!

No comments: