Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

There is over 3" of snow on the ground, covering the walks, streets and parked cars. It even drifted a little bit! It's really pretty, but that means that the city is paralyzed again. Good thing I don't have to go out! I called in to work so that I only have to work around the house today.

I think I'll spread some ice-melt on the walks (already swept them with the broom) and work around here today. Maybe even finish that crocheted jacket/coat I've been working on forever! I have to backtrack a little on the construction so that I can properly move forward. Not a big deal, but I hate taking out stitches as much as the next person.

Feeling better, now that I'm sleeping better. Woke at 4:30 this morning, and the cats were all telling me about the snow, so they wouldn't let me get back to sleep. I got enough good sleep to make it, though.

No comments: