Sunday, November 29, 2009

Self-Assessments

I've been trying to describe myself and a project I'm working on, over the last couple of days. It's tough!

Describing myself to strangers, being honest and open, while protecting myself...

This is not as easy as it sounds. It's hard to be honest, open, and accurate, while protecting yourself! I don't want to give too much away, but I don't want to drive folks away, either.

-----

Describing my project, my hopes for it, and what I'm looking for....

This one, being as nebulous as it is, is really tough! I guess I'll have to define it for myself a bit better, give it some structure and a framework, so that it has a skeleton. I know the general topic, the direction I want it to go, and what I eventually want to do for it, but until it's got more substance, it's not going anywhere.

I found a new tool for that, so that's cool! Unfortunately, it's only for Windows, and I don't trust Windows for anything!

No comments: