Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love my days off!

I get to stay up late and watch old movies, and then sleep the next day. I don't have to use the alarm clock unless I need to be someplace early in the day. I get to finally rest my weary bones and mind. Mostly my mind. My bones are fine...

My mind though...

I guage if I've had enough sleep by whether or not I wake up dreaming. If I'm dreaming, I've had enough sleep. If not, I need more sleep. I just feel better if I've been dreaming.

However, some dreams can be really strange! Not disturbing, or scary, just strange!

This morning, I dreamt that I served Thanksgiving to my friends, and the turkeys were frozen. And there was one for each of us! The funny part of this, is that I'd started with one turkey, and they multiplied in my kitchen.

In life, the turkey is comfortably defrosting in the fridge, and I'll put it in the oven around midnight or 1am on Thanksgiving morning.

I sure hope I get some takers for the Women's First Annual Thanksgiving Dinner....
I have a 20-pounder and me with five cats. We can't eat it all...

No comments: