Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sick Again!

Man, oh man! When will this ever end???

I don't know what it was, but I was so sick again last night. Corn? There was some in one of my vegetable combos. Was it the veggie-burger? That was an emergency move, but not planned.

I've made an appt. with the Dr. to have an upper & lower GI series run. I don't know if that will tell us anything, but I can't keep on like this.

I'm back on the horse.

The food plan is good. If I don't skip meals, I'm not hungry. The hard thing is that I have times when I'm away from home. I need to plan outside meals - taking with or whatever, better.

The other hard thing is that I really hate to cook! Who knew? I thought I liked it all these years. I just like to bake!

I've begun cooking large quantities and going to my meal portions daily. I can freeze cooked meats as well as raw. I just find it too difficult and time consuming to cook a day's worth of food at a time. If I had to cook each meal, I wouldn't even eat!

So, if I cook a couple of days at a time, the pans get washed and actually put away before I have to use them again. I have all I need, otherwise.

I'm just happier doing a nuked meal 5-6 times a day than making dirty pans, getting spit at by the stove, and standing in that nasty little kitchen, each time I have to eat.

No comments: