Friday, May 29, 2009

Dr. Visit Results

Boy! I'm grateful!

This isn't in my head. She felt around my belly and the tender spots are still there. I'm so glad I went. The area over my liver is really tender. I don't have my gall bladder anymore, so it's something else.

She's very interested in the results of the battery of tests she's ordered. Allergy testing, too! That's to make sure I got them all when I did my screening. She ordered the Upper GI and the Colonoscopy. There are other tests too nasty to mention...

She wants me off some of the cholesterol meds for a little while. Just for now. Don't know if that's contributing to things.

It may be that the amount of rice I'm eating is what's holding me together. I'll try some roasted potatoes and see what happens.

I've lost 7 pounds! Not bad. It's a good start.

I ended up skipping another meal today. It was the morning snack. I forgot to grab it on the way out the door! Man oh Man!

Well, I got home, had lunch and then my afternoon snack. I'm all ready for supper and I have lots of fruit in the house for snacks.

I cooked some meat up and portioned it out. I have more meat (actually fish) defrosting for my morning meals tomorrow. I'll cook it tonight so that it's cold and goes well with the fruit for tomorrow.

I got to the market and picked up some cucumbers, more meat and veggies. Cucumbers are free foods, so I can eat those when I need to munch. I'm not hungry - it isn't that.

I have tea for sweet and cucumbers in vinegar for salt and crunch. The munchy foods I love. It's for watching TV and mindless eating.

Cherries are in. I can only have like 5-7 at a time, but I can have them... YUMM!

No comments: