Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cravings

I had a total craving last night and gave in to it.

Instead of my normal evening snack of fruit, I had to have some salt - Potato Chips filled the bill!

2 huge bowls of chips. Late.

Well, I've tossed the rest and I'm going out today to walk to undo some of the damage. I think it was partly a celebration of losing 7 pounds and partly because of the fear of my health issues.

I stick my head in the sand when it comes to my health. I've had to for so many years, due to the costs involved. If something doesn't straighten out in a certain time frame, it needs to be addressed. Otherwise, I just ignore it. After having back pain for 22 years, I deal with pain by ignoring it and working through it. Not the best strategy sometimes. Certainly not in this case, but again, I thought it was scar tissue. NOT!

Off to UT Gardens. Walk and click. Take pix for the new house and gardens....

No comments: