Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Month, New Possibilities...

Well, it's now September. Another month that the world has not crashed around my ears, even though my nerves are shot, and the stress is near killer-level.

Faith, that's all it is. Faith. Not mine, I'll tell you...

I think it's God's faith in me that has kept things going...

I have another interview today. It's for a part-time job. Enough $$ to keep things going, and enough time off to attend to the entrepreneurial pots my fingers are in...

Someday, before I'm old and gray, I'd like to have enough coming in that I didn't have to worry about the bills. I will be able to pay them as they come in the mail. I won't have loans, or indebtedness beyond the month's income. I'll even have savings.

Well, the only way to make that happen is to make it happen now - with what I have. Live below my means, as they say.

No comments: