Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yikes!! More Job Searches...

It turns out that 20 hours a week doesn't cut it for the various levels of support I'm receiving. I need at least 30 hours a week with benefits. So, I have to keep looking. Even though the position I'm working is likely to move toward full-time, I can't really live on $180/wk. So, add that to the mix.

It turns out that the alarm I've been hearing in the wall since I moved into the house may actually be in the attic. My roommate is also hearing it, and there is a bathroom between our bedrooms. If so, that means that the watch or clock or whatever will be a lot easier to find and remove!!! YEA!!!!!

My sleep is so messed up at this point, that removing that alarm will only be a beginning to getting a full night's sleep. But by removing it, I should get back to normal in a month or so. I'm so exhausted at this point, I can barely function.

No comments: