Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dream I had...

Do you remember "The Thunderbirds" cartoon series? I'm not talking about the animated series, but the one made with marionettes... My dream had some of the same props... Mainly the air-ship. A square-backed thing that had foldable wings and could take off and land vertically in small areas.

My cat Beasley was also in it. It leaked over into the previous dream, helping a group find a "spiritually marked" set of triplets - two boys and a girl.

I didn't fly the craft, and there was some dysfunction (when is there not?) in the people I was helping and the pilot's attitude. I don't remember who the pilot was - I never saw his face, just had the impression of one. The pilot was involved in this quest, and was somehow acquainted with the group of leaders who were questing. He was disturbed by it, and not disinterested, but it somehow bothered him. We weren't going to get the children, just identifying them. He got upset that it took me so long to extricate myself from the group we were helping.

There was some broken china - like it had been dropped. The boxes were on the outside of the craft, and when it was fired up, they fell and broke some of the pieces. The breakage was unintentional, but caused by the pilot not thinking when he started the craft. He took off without me, vertically and loudly, then came back for me.

That, in turn, upset Beasley, and he didn't want to go aboard the craft to leave. I have to say, I even asked myself if I wanted to go aboard, and why the pilot was so upset... I turned to call Beasley. He came partway, then I had to run him down to grab him. He didn't run very fast or far, just enough to let me know he didn't want to get on the craft.

It's not like the next destination was life-or-death, but we were running late...

I wonder what this says about my psyche... I have issues with time, of course, and I wonder why I get upset sometimes. I listen to my cats about others, because they are good judges of character. And what about my identification of the triplets?

Oh well, I'm awake now. Still have sleep in my eyes. but I'm awake. I don't generally report my dreams. I have some whoppers! Maybe I should start posting them?

No comments: