Monday, December 7, 2009

Tired of Complaining....

I realized that I've been complaining the last couple of posts...
Well, some good stuff is happening, too...

I got some fab boots - yeah, right! BUT with 6EEEE feet, it's hard to find shoes that fit!

I got a pair of boys 5 1/2 and put some insoles and arch supports in them. They are AWESOME! I can finally hike and work and walk without my feet killing me after 30 minutes! They are strong enough to use on a shovel, or hike the Smokies!

I got my heirloom bean seeds today. Yep, stuff where you need to save seeds because they don't get sold and they are rare. Not hybrid stuff, and ancient seed lines. Fabulous food!

I'm crocheting again for the first time in several months. I've missed it, but couldn't wrap my head around it.

I have a fabulous job that I love, and I've been on the same job almost 2 years. That's damn-near a record! I STILL love it!

My girlfriend gave me these cool fleeces. One is a vest, one a hoodie. Boy, did I need them and do I love them!

Life is good most days.... I just have some rough spots, still.....

No comments: