Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Imagine That!!!

Well, my blood pressure is better controlled, by taking my meds a fairly strict 12 hours apart. Imagine That!!! Docs don't tell you this stuff. You have to learn it on your own.

It took about 48 hours, but then the symptoms stopped. If you've ever had really high blood pressure, you know what I'm talking about - kind of being out of it, dizzy, not sure you know what's up, ringing in your ears, maybe a bloody nose... You get the picture.

It's a good thing the symptoms stopped, because my monitor machine went on the fritz. I changed the batteries to these great little guys that work fab in cameras, wireless mice, and other electronics. Now, the monitor won't read anything at all. No, I did NOT put the batteries in backwards - that was the first thing I checked. I'll take it to the pharmacy and have them look at it. I may need some more mainstream batteries for it - something with less power.

Ah well....

Day is good so far...

No comments: