Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coffee is not the partner to sleep....

Even decaf can keep me awake till all hours at night.

I had coffee last night- decaf, but coffee. I went to a later meeting since I've had trouble lately getting to meetings. Things keep popping up at the last possible minute, and I'm kept from attending...

So, a friend and I went to a meeting last night. We had decaf coffee. We both were up till about 4am. Not the best way to get your rest, to be sure!

No way I could get to meeting this morning. I wanted to. I'd planned on it. I couldn't stand up straight or walk across the room without falling. I needed sleep. So, I went back to bed and got some more sleep.

A late start to the day, but I'll go to bed much earlier tonight. And I bet I'll be able to sleep, too.

No comments: