Friday, January 15, 2010

Surgery on the Horizon...

Ok, this makes like the 5th or 6th major surgery to the old bod...

This time, we don't yet know if it's cancer or fibroids, but since pathology has to be done on the other end, we're waiting. No use borrowing trouble...

Yep, FINALLY getting the hysterectomy I should have had in 1983. Don't have a schedule yet, but I'll need help, this I know. It will be the kind of operation where I'll have yet another scar, and it won't be easy.

I'll probably be in the hospital 2-3 days, and then out of commission, unable to drive for a good week. I'll be able to work as soon as I can think straight, since work consists of walking from the bedroom to the office.

I'll need help for at least 2 weeks, I figure. Folks who are willing, start lining up, please...

No comments: