Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time for me to speak up

I've been watching the "Occupy" stuff, the government shenanigans and the world economy. It's time for me to say something.

The great democratic experiment is dead.

America is no longer the home of the free and land of the brave.

It's now the home of the regulated and land of the stupid.

The only thing we seem to be good at exporting is military might - which all out "enemies" want to steal the technology from, while they are killing our people. But now, we can't even speak out about the inequities, the downright illegalities, and fraud that keeps happening in this country. So, we are now regulated and controlled. We have no say. We voted or gave away all our freedoms over the last 10 years.

Some of the stuff that happened started a lot longer than 10 years ago. But that was the turning point... 9/11. Yep, the same day we got bowled-over by "Islamic extremists."

Sure. Yeah. Like they were the ones behind it all. They were only protesting our involvement in their governments - which we had no right to do.

Now, we can't even protest our own government.

I believe the "Occupy Movement" is a growing revolution who's time is almost here. We've needed a good housecleaning for a while, now.

I may get censored for speaking out. If so, you will know. I won't keep quiet. I'll end up in Gitmo with the other terrorists.

This is all my opinion, and no, I don't really have any FACTS to bring to bear. Just read the newspaper and watch the news. Look for foreign papers and pay attention. You'll see it too.

No comments: