Friday, December 16, 2011

School Term is Over

Whew! The term is over. It was momentous for me, since my disability came through and I completely lost interest in the classes I was attending, in the middle of the semester. I had a lot of trouble for about a week, keeping my momentum going. It shows in my grades. I got the first C+ since my intermediate algebra class in 1990.

One grade is still not posted, but that teacher has been late with grades all semester. I'm sure she will have it posted by this evening, which is her deadline.

I was able to re-join Phi Theta Kappa - the honors society. That will make it possible for me to be considered for some scholarships at ETSU, which is my next stop. I still have Spring and Summer classes to go at PSTCC, but for Fall 2012, I had to get stuff in order now.

Think ahead!

No comments: