Monday, November 1, 2010

BUSY Week!

Whew! I've got a very busy week coming up!

Monday - work and meeting
Tuesday - work and Cash Flow with KEW
Wednesday - work and WUOT
Thursday - work and KEW
Friday - work and meeting
Saturday - WUOT
Sunday - meeting

I did Story Corp yesterday. It felt disjointed and incomplete. Mom's story didn't completely get told, and neither did mine. I guess focusing on one or the other would have been better.

Last night, it was Boo at the Zoo with WUOT on an unofficial volunteering opportunity. I took my roomie, so he didn't have to sit home with no candy to hand out. He had a ball, and I did too! My group handed out donuts at the tail end of the route, and I did some hawking. My patter came naturally. I think I even came up with a seasonal slogan for Krispy Kreme donuts! That would be really cool! I'll contact them and see what they say.

I applied for 2 jobs this morning. One sounds really great! The other is so-so, but certainly better than my part-time position. I still hope to hear from the advertising agency I applied to last week. That position is right up my alley!

I learned a lesson Saturday, about gossip and privacy. I learned about boundaries. I learned and made amends. It hurt me to see my roomie hurt by something I said. It means that some topics of conversation are off-limits with another group of friends, but it's to keep the peace, and that's important.

Well, off to start the week!

No comments: