Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I hate getting sick!

Wow! I hate getting sick. I got some bug and went to bed Saturday about 9pm, and just got up this morning. I still feel a little dizzy, and my ribs hurt from coughing and sneezing. Yesterday, I took a shower and almost lost balance a couple times. Nothing to hold on to, and only a shower curtain. I guess that's one for shower doors.

I've had juice, water and TV. I've slept until I'm stiff and sore. I went through two sets of PJs with sweat. I need to change sheets before I sleep in that bed again.

Otherwise, I guess I'm OK. The roof didn't cave in, I don't think I lost my job, but we'll see. I didn't get to participate in an online tournament I was playing, but there are worse things. My cats got fed, I got fed, and everything hummed along.

Amazing when you think about it. I just "STOP" when I get sick like that. I can't go forward. I can't function at all.

Thank God that I have that option. I'm not being chased by tigers or something...

No comments: