Thursday, October 28, 2010

Car's Ready - I'm Not...

My car has been fixed and waiting for me for 2 days. I'm waiting on $$ to arrive, so I can go get it and be driving again. There's a full tank of gas waiting to be driven up.

My back went out 3 days ago, now. I twisted instead of turning my feet, and I'm paying for it. Ibprophen and Aleve. Not at the same time, but when the Ibus weren't working, I went to Aleve. I get about an hour of relief in every 12.

I feel like a vulture, checking the bank accounts twice and three times a day.

I bought 3 lottery tickets yesterday. I thought the drawing was last night (by date it should have been) but he lottery website said tonight. The tickets are dated for last night's drawing... The third ticket is for Saturday. It's a different drawing, different jackpot. The entire experience of purchase was a let-down. You used to be able to pick your numbers. Now, it's all randomized. I feel removed from it. Not like gambling used to be for me, at all!

If I win, it would be great!

No comments: