Saturday, October 9, 2010

Triggers...

I've been helping a friend get certified in a new body working technique called myokinesthetics. It is intense trigger-point work as taught by a chiropractor. She's a licensed massage therapist, and this is her continuing education work.

I jumped at the chance because I always want a massage! However, making $36/day, I can't afford them. So, I'm happy to help - it's a win-win situation.

The by-products are some other stuff coming up. I'm really paying attention to my food and what goes in. I'm really in touch with my diet right now. I'm also getting right with myself about my emotions. Things are getting triggered by these trigger points, for sure!

My mom has been in my head lately. I'm hearing her voice, and hearing her words. I'm hearing her singing. I miss her music, and her intelligence. I'm angry because there were no notices anywhere when she passed - not in Los Angeles, Carson City, or Sacramento. She had friends, colleagues, co-workers and fans. And nobody knows she is gone.

And I signed up to do Story Corps. http://www.storycorps.org

I want to tell her story, but there's no one who knew her in my circle - except my sister who is in California.

So, this is my life today. Money is extremely tight. I'm getting later and later on my bills. I hate the feeling, but at least I'm not giving up yet.

1 comment:

Katherine Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.