Monday, October 11, 2010

Bills getting paid...

I got paid for some work that I did and was able to pay two bills, and schedule much-needed work on the car.

I need brakes! If I can't stop, better not go...

SO...

Brakes on the car. I have 2 more big bills this month, and all the little ones. All I can do is keep at it.

I'm continuing to apply at jobs full-time, and hope to land one that pays enough to take it.

I'm grateful for the little job I have, for sure. I resent it a lot, too, because it takes over the most-productive time of my day, and I feel so tied down.

A friend says I'm scattered. Maybe so. I'm looking at that. I have the cats, the SEO, the job, the body work... Then there's the stuff at the house...

Maybe I am scattered, and don't have enough attention or intention on any single part of my life.

The universe will only get behind me and push if all my energy (or the majority of it, anyway) is concentrated into one section of my life. Is that going to be the cats? The SEO? My health?

Or is that going to be: seeking a job that keeps food on the table but curtails all my creativity?

What a choice! Security or creativity. My creativity is so important to me. Without it, I become depressed and morose. Morbid, even!

Am I content to be a second- or third-class webmaster on a cat site? I can't give it up.... Can I???

No comments: