Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dreams & Crochet

I had a dream using the format of NCIS, with Ziva, DeNozo, Tim and Gibbs. That crazy attorney lady was in it, as was Ducky. The other characters weren't in it.

I was on the team, protecting a woman - she was killed by a sniper. I had an uncomfortable moment figuring out what to call Gibbs.

My girlfriend was also on the team, pursuing a man. She was being followed by the crazy attorney lady.

The man she was following was "of interest" but not wanted, and was somehow related to the lady I'd been protecting.

That's it. My brain thinks weird ways sometimes. I can come up with all kinds of plot twists that aren't there.

It makes me a good writer, but so far things haven't been published.

++++++

The crocheting I did wasn't as pretty as I'd wanted, but here's a photo of it.

No, it's not a hat. It's a dishcloth. It's trianular with a round hanging ring at the top.

The yarn is really bad! It kept splitting and coming apart. That greenish color is really a gray, but there are large bits of it in the skein.

I used single and double crochet, chains, and some fans/shells, and I did a couple of rows of back post stitches.

No comments: