Monday, April 5, 2010

Garden Progress

I prepared the buckets for the tomatoes. I checked the trees, and they all have buds, except the crape myrtle. Those aren't going yet. I even have two flower buds on the dogwood! YEA!!!

I repotted a house plant, and potted up some Italian Oregano, and the Basil. I'm ready for greens and squash/cucumbers. I re-planted some of the beans, after the wind pulled over the support and pulled up several of the plants. I moved that planter to where it has more shelter from the wind.

I'm deciding where to put the grapes when they arrive. If the posts are in before my surgery, then I can easily have the plants put in the ground where they need to go. If the posts are not in the ground, who knows if they will even get planted!

Oh well, buckets are about $5 each.

I wrote up a list of stuff that needs to be done before I go into the hospital, and assigned tasks to each day. As long as I follow my schedule, no single day is overwhelming, and everything will get done.

I have this great organizing gene inside me, but it only gets to tell me what to do. It can't enforce things. My follow-through isn't as good as I'd like it to be. Well, I hope to post each day before surgery, and set out my accomplishments and cross stuff off my schedule! So, stay tuned...

No comments: