Thursday, July 16, 2009

Someone's downfall

I stayed with a woman (call her K) - rented a room - for about 3 months several years ago. She kept saying things that hurt and verbally attacking me, so I pulled my typical passive/aggressive stuff and made myself need to move - which is what I wanted to do but didn't know how to verbalize at the time.

Well, K is getting her come-uppance right now. Not for what went on between us, but for years of behavior that have built up a history of deception, cheating, unethical practices and so on. It's hard not to gloat.

I ran into someone a few weeks ago who bought her house and we started talking. We didn't even know these ties when we met! God truly puts the right person in your life at the right time. She's validating my experience with K. My part is still my part, but I wasn't crazy - it truly was a crazy situation. My behavior was coping behavior, and because of this validation, I can be much easier on myself for my part in things.

I prayed this morning that K will have a soft place to fall. I know she needs to go through this, but I hope she doesn't completely come undone. I know that she's in the heart of the universe, that God has her in his hand, and so on...

It just shows that the laws of Karma are still in play. This is the stuff she sowed, she is now reaping the harvest. Truly, we gather ten times or more what we sow.

She's in deep doodoo- literally! Septic tanks included...

It's SO hard not to gloat!

No comments: