Thursday, July 30, 2009

A blessed day off!

I actually have no where to be today. I don't have to work, at work or on the house, and I got to sleep in. What a treasure!

I do have things to do - of course! Laundry, housekeeping type stuff, packing for the move, and a meeting.

I've been deciding which meeting to go to - downtown at noon or tonight. I think noon - I'm missing a headlight and can't have it replaced till next week, so that would be my best bet.

I've gotten all my clothes all dirty and stinky with the work I've been doing at the house, so I need to do a couple of small loads today. I need more change, of course, so I'll pop by the bank after meeting and get a roll of quarters.

I also need more get-well cards. My aunt is in rehab with a broken arm (she's 81) and I started sending her a card a week - for a few weeks anyway. She wrote and told me she loved them and the staff howled with laughter at the cards (laughter is the best medicine) so I need to stop by a dollar store and get about 12 more of them. She will be there for at least another 6 weeks, and these stores are the least expensive option.

Who knows - maybe I'll even get the e-zine done for my site today! That would be a wonderful use of time!

No comments: