Saturday, July 11, 2009

Laryngitis!!

I never had this before - sore throats and such, yes, but this is day 2 of no voice.

I can't talk on the phone, can't hardly talk to my cats - but I can still click and stuff.

I always thought this was something that would not happen to me. But here it is. I have a sore throat (4 days now) and a stiff neck (about the same length of time).

I think this is because of the air conditioner. My landlady changed the unit in my bedroom about 10 days ago in her annual musical-AC unit shift, and this unit seems to be setting it off. She put in a second unit, but that one barely cools the bedroom, much less the full apartment. Her intent was to pull the big one and leave the little one, but it just isn't strong enough to cool this place in summer.

So, for my last 3 months here, I'll be having recurring sore throats and laryngitis.

I'm going to be SO GLAD to move! And into my own house, to boot!

No comments: