Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weight Waiting....

Ok. I admit it. I'm overweight. Not just overweight, but obese. It's time to fix it. I have been looking at solutions and trying to find a way that I can do that won't cost more than I can afford or that won't cause more pain and damage to my joints - which are stressed to the max because of my weight...

I found HCG and I've been investigating it. I finally found a supplier that makes the drops without alcohol - which is important for a recovering alcoholic!

bit.ly/sxFX1t
is the Official HCG Solution Diet site.

It's where to go for information, supplements, support, questions and answers and instructions. You can get the drops and everything you need. And when I looked at the same product at GNC, it was laced with alcohol, cost just $4 less, but it had no packet of information to go with it! How to eat, how it works and everything else was just left to your own figuring out.

I will be blogging about my experience here, so stay tuned.

I expect there will be some pretty interesting stuff happening - since a lot of my weight issues have to do with psychological stuff as much as quitting smoking. It's a journey...

No comments: