Friday, November 11, 2011

I Get Frustrated

I get so frustrated with computer stuff! I was trying to build a new page for my website, and the photos were all too big.

I got really upset, yelling at my cat to shut up because he decided to whine at just that moment. I told a friend who called that I couldn't talk right then, and I closed down the computers. I stepped away.

I went to take a shower and then called a computer-savvy friend. She directed me to a website that would help me to reduce the file sizes. Thank GOD for friends!

I just hate it when different computer systems don't work right. I have several computers here and I block Flash programs as a matter of course. These often contain viruses and cookies that slow down or actually attack, my computer systems. So, I just don't allow any of it unless I know where it's from and what it's supposed to do. This goes for MAC and Windows alike. I've had really bad experiences with it.

Well, the new Flash programs don't work with my older MAC and I don't want to upgrade the operating system. I think it's bunk.

And the newest Windows - version 7, won't work with Flash because Flash is outdated. That's bunk, too!

Where does that leave me? Frustrated! I think it's time to kick Adobe in the ass and find another application - ending their tyranny and monopoly.

Folks complain about Microsoft - check out Adobe!

No comments: