Saturday, May 7, 2011

Travelling Today

I'm off on the Megabus to Virginia today. If you follow me on Twitter, I may even Tweet if I find something interesting. The worst part will be sitting for 9+ hours. My back is already stressed and painful.

Ah well... I've got my tunes, my crochet, and a good book coming with me. Not to mention the MP3 player with some good speaker tapes on it.

I'll have the laptop, so I may post while I'm away. Not sure. Visiting family, so it depends on how things go. I won't be in control of my own schedule. That may be a good thing!

I get to give a couple of presents for Mother's Day to my aunt and cousin. And I have a fabulous present for my uncle that I've been holding on to for several years - just kept forgetting to pass it on!

I'm all packed, just need to shower and dress.

No comments: