Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lots of Blog Traffic?

I'm thinking this is because of the post I made on Facebook after the announcement that Osama Bin Laden had been killed. I just can't sanction killing. It's against God's Law. When I see all the "jubilation" at his death, it saddens me.

Other than that, a busy week so far. Yesterday was the busiest so far, but today is shaping up as busy and filled, as well.

I have phone calls, outings planned, and so on. There's a Job Fair today, that I plan to attend. I have calls on both ends - to make and to receive.

Why can't I just win one of the Sweepstakes I've entered? It would make life a bit easier....

Yesterday, I had my final presentation in my last class of the semester. I hope she liked it. I did what she asked, and tried to make it work. With 3 systems at home that are not compatible with those at school, things can be quite challenging.

No matter what my financial situation, I really need a newer laptop! I need to upgrade to Windows 7, even though I hate Microsoft. I love my MAC, but the whole world lives on MS Office, so I have to keep a recent version working.

So, I guess I'll get one of the Dell's come Fall.

I've already registered for 2 summer classes, and 4 fall classes. I'm looking for more, but few are available. I need a Contract Law class, and it isn't listed. They may have changed the name or number. It would be nice to get that out of the way. I'll end up with all accounting and management classes after that.

The school accepted 43 credits from my transcripts! That was a nice surprise. Not all of them will help me in my current endeavor, but I can probably get that tutoring job at the school, now.

Kitties are good. Fluffy has some kind of yeast growth under a mat, so she will be groomed today. I have to do the job myself. It's a good thing she doesn't freak out about water! She's going to get a bath after her haircut.

Well, enough for now. I have to get ready for a busy day.

No comments: