Thursday, May 5, 2011

God Is Good!

I returned my textbooks yesterday, and was able to get cat food and gas.

Today, I checked the bank balance, like I do every morning, and Whoa! There was money there!!! It turned out it was a refund for the class I dropped.

So, I got to pay a month's utility bills. That's cool! The second month is already on my credit for the internet/phone, and I saw the meter-reader yesterday for the lights & water.

I'll go talk to everybody today and tell them what's up. I guess I'll have to let them know when my next student loan payment is coming in, too.

Confirmed with my cousin on my trip this weekend. Everything is going as planned.

Got a call yesterday on a job I signed up for, for today. She said the supervisor would call me with details. He never did, so I didn't work today.

I'll use the time to clean up my suitcases, and get the laundry done so I have clothes to take with me.

God is Good! That money came just in time (as is God's way), and now I won't have to worry about the lights getting cut off while I'm on my trip. I had no idea that money was coming...

No comments: