Monday, March 7, 2011

Hearts and High Blood Pressure

My heart is not happy. My blood pressure is out of whack again. I'm going to the doc as soon as I can get in, but I wanted to say something about it.

It started about 3-4 weeks ago when I ran out of one of my meds and couldn't get any for 2 days. The pharmacy was closed when I finally got there on Sunday, so I had to wait another day to get it. I stopped in on the way to work on Monday and took one while they were ringing it up. I couldn't believe how rotten I felt after only 2 days.

Well, I've never really come back to myself since then. I've had chest pain, nausea, shoulder and arm pain, and neck pain. OK - Enough! I know what that means, but figured there were other reasons behind it - like usual! Every time I go to the docs with it, they tell me it's indigestion or gas, so I'm reluctant to spend my sparse funds on allopathic medical care when they can't face it square.

And recently the dizziness is back, so I started monitoring the blood pressure again - before meds it's really high, and after the meds (an hour) it's still not right. The resting rate is a little high, but not too bad, but the pumping rate is way high.

So, I'm going to the docs office today. I barely have enough $$ to eat, but I'm going.

Screw you all....

No comments: