Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Physical Symptoms of Emotional Issues....

I feel like I'm getting another cold. I had the fever last night, but I don't really have that today. I took a lot of Zinc and Vitamin C, and some MMS last night. I still have the congestion in my face, so I'll use the Neti Pot to get that cleared out before I go to work today.

It's all a symptom of my emotions, you know. I'm mourning. I'll feel better, but I have to go through this stage of loss so that I can clean the house and remove all traces of my former roommate.

I began in the bathroom last night. I have to dump trash, but I got the toilet and sink. I used some of the shelves I'd put in the room in my room, and made my life a little better as a result. I'm still trying to get the blanket dry that I washed last night, and there are 2 more to go.

It will all come around and be wonderful in a few days. I just have to pick at bits of it every day. Flylady says to do things in 15-minute increments. I can do that - even with my emotional state showing up in physical symptoms.

Start where you are....

No comments: