Thursday, May 13, 2010

OK - No Infection....

No infection! Cool....

Just the muscles complaining about things. THAT! I can deal with!!! I'm so scared of health issues, anymore. I've had so many surgeries, that it's just a matter of averages before something goes seriously wrong. Like riding on a bus, motorcycle or in a plane. Something will go wrong after so many occurrences....

Other than that, the pain med got changed and I'm not sure how it's working yet. I'll keep trying it, and get back to you on that. I don't want to become an expert in pain meds, but the other stuff was making me too agitated to sleep, so it wasn't really helping.

I miss my meetings terribly! I don't feel comfortable going out in public much. I've got today, taking care of a kitty, and then I'm pretty much done till tomorrow. I was supposed to go to this thing tonight, but I think I'll pass. I'm too sore and I don't want to stand around for 2 hours - no matter how good it would be for my business - and pay the price later.

No comments: