Thursday, September 10, 2009

Packing!

I'm still packing. I got under the sink in the kitchen tonight. I found my PUR water filter that wouldn't fit on the fixtures here - I can't wait to put it in my new home!

I've had my typical side-pain again today. It hurts so bad, I want to cry, but there is nothing there - at least they haven't found anything yet. I think I'm going to request an ultrasound, x-rays and maybe a CT-scan. Something IS wrong. People shouldn't hurt as a general part of their day. We completely missed the gallbladder mess because of this. It had to burst on Jan 2, 2002, before it was identified. And I still have the pain! But all the testing I just had run didn't show anything, so it's not the obvious.

I went to clean the house again today. I discovered that there is no water to the bathroom sink in the master suite. I don't know why, but that isn't my concern. And they guaranteed me that the shed would be moved. I also found a ding or 2 in the tub that need to be addressed.

My neighbor, bless her heart, came running over as soon as she saw my car, of course. She is getting to be a real pest.

I found a nightshade plant growing next to the porch - don't know if it's tomato or potato. The nightshade family, for sure. The leaves were right for it. It will probably be cut up and dug under when the "Knock out rose" shows up on that corner of the porch. I get one for each corner. I get a white crape myrtle, and some butterfly bushes. I get a red or white oak, too.

I found the blueberry bushes! I went to the farmer's market yesterday and there was a guy with herbs and 4 types of locally grown blueberry bushes. That will be cool.

I don't know what I'm doing awake at this hour. I finished packing for tonight, took a shower and started thinking about how to pack the bathroom. Maybe that's it - my mind is going a mile a minute.

I made some mistakes at work this week. My brain has been off in la-la land for about 2 weeks, and it's catching up with me. I've tried to rest, to recharge, but it isn't working. Thank goodness there is only another 3 1/2 weeks on this side of the move!

God Bless you all...,

No comments: