Monday, June 8, 2009

sliding back to the plan

I didn't have it in me to completely follow the plan yesterday - felt like there was too much stuff in my gut.

I did a couple of plan meals, then munched on pickles (salty cucumbers) for a while.

I had a Mango, too. At least it wasn't a full-on break with a huge feast!

Back on plan today. I think I'm rebelling because of the 1) cost, 2) amount of cooking, and 3) time constraints.

I have to take food with me if I'm going to be out for more than 2-3 hours. It's bad enough having to check in on the computer every 4 hours, but this "call to food" is a ROYAL pain!

The cost is pretty steep. I'm still figuring it up, but it is more than I used to spend on groceries. On the trade-off, there isn't as much eating out. I need a full month of the money to see how close I am in actual spending to my projected spending plan.

I've already commented on the cooking! Enough said.

No comments: