Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cucumber helps

I've added a snack in the evening of sliced or cubed cucumber. It helps because otherwise it's too long before bedtime. It's a "free food" as long as I don't use any salad dressing. I'm using lemon juice or vinegar, so that seems to be OK.

Gum is not a good idea. It sets up cravings, so I won't be chewing any more gum.

At least not for now.

Feeling pretty good otherwise.

Had a good day yesterday.

I've got to do all this accounting stuff for Habitat, and my bookkeeper hasn't returned my call so I'm not sure what's going on with her. I may just have to audit my books myself. Not a good situation! The same person who makes the mess should normally clean it up but in bookkeeping, it is advisable to have another pair of eyes. I'm not asking for free bookkeeping services, either. I'm paying for this, but not getting anywhere. Frustrating!

No comments: