Thursday, February 17, 2011

Too Much Math!

Well, I dropped the math class. It was just too much work, and I need an in-class style class. Then, it turned out I didn't even need the class! They re-evaluated my transcript, and accepted 4 more classes. That means that pretty much anything that is 1000 level I don't have to do. There is one writing class I have to do, but that shouldn't be hard. The rest - it's all gravy!

I have to continue my technology course, since that was never in my plans before - so the "Survey of Software" will continue. It helps to learn MS Office, but I actually have to take a no-credit course for Quickbooks. And since they dropped so many classes off the ticket, I'm going to take a second accounting course. I need it, and I have room.

The original program was 61 credits. Dropping 18 (my transcript) puts the total credits at 43. Add 3 for the accounting, and I need to take, and pay for, 46 credits.

Dropping the class moves me from 3/4 time to 1/2 time, so there will be an adjustment in Financial Aid monies, too. That's a bummer, but necessary. I just hope I don't have to pay any back! That will all be sorted by next week, so let's just pray, OK?

No comments: