Saturday, February 12, 2011

Overwhelmed

I've been huddled up with school books, class DVDs, and a calculator. I'm not ignoring the world because I'm depressed- I'm extremely busy!

I finally got to the post office yesterday to get stamps. I mailed the cell phone back to the provider with a "request" to cancel service. I'm so over them...

I checked out of Facebook early last week - posting a status that left no doubt as to why I'm not checking in.

I got another 150 e-mails overnight. This has got to stop! Not the good kind, either. Most were spam, something I don't need to see everyday, or just notifications. It all takes time to sort and sift. The remaining 10 or 20 needed to be read and dealt with. And that's not even including business and school e-mail!

Oh, well....

All will be well. I should be caught up on math by Monday, and have the management test done tonight.

No comments: