Monday, October 12, 2009

Car, Class and Meds, oh my!

What a morning! So much to do! I had my Monday budgeting class today. It was good to be back in the saddle!

And then I went to get my meds. Great, no fee for that one! Thank goodness for samples, as this stuff is very pricey!

Then, noticed yesterday that my tire was going flat again, so I drove over to the tire shop. Wrong one. I bought the back ones at a different shop. Went there - had to wait, but they put air in the tire.

Oh My!!! I found a way to spend $20 in no time flat!!! I took myself back to the tire shop, to sit and wait. Much cheaper...

Turned out I did good - the tire was leaking around the bead (connection to the hub/wheel or whatever) so it was again, no fee. Thank goodness for road hazard and guarantees...

Home and work. Clean, unpack, and do what I do. Much safer at home, can't spend money unless I shop the internet. And I don't do too much of that, thank goodness!

Later Gator!

No comments: