Sunday, August 5, 2007

Extended and Expanded - Lost more Privacy!

Bush signed an extension and expansion to the Homeland Security bill, and now can peek at all the email I get from around the world is now fair game. The Dems and Reps both folded to the idiot in the big chair.

Who cares if they have to stay a couple of extra days - God Forbid! Bush veto a bill he doesn't like. Hell - WHY DID WE ELECT THESE BOZOS??? Who is going to stand up that idiot??? I can understand why some folks are calling for his impeachment. Maybe we should impeach and recall everyone in Congress!

I'm just fed up with this. I run websites - by nature an international business. I answer questions online a lot - why should I put up with this invasion of privacy?

Yeah, they limited the bill to 6 months - It only takes 1 MINUTE to completely change the world. Just ask any pregnant woman!

Get out of the White House, Mr. Bush!!! Take Cheney with you! I don't want either of you lying, cheating creeps in control of my country.

No comments: