Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Overcoming Bad Feelings....

I've been in a funk lately. I reacted badly to some things in my life, and I started to spiral down. My reaction was one of creativity.

I've picked up the crochet, and made myself a little blank book. I spend all today working on the book.


The glue is still wet, so it has to sit out and open overnight. At least overnight.

I'm working on this crochet pattern:


I added some rows to the pattern so that it will make a nice stole, so this printout is only about half the size of the finished stole. I'm making it in black yarn.

When I get upset, depressed and otherwise unhappy, the best way for me to get out of it is to connect with that Universal Force and Intuition. I connect with the Universal Creative Force. I get out of that nasty place right away.

I don't like being unhappy. I don't like being depressed. I don't like feeling helpless. This is my remedy.

No comments: