Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wow - Starting a new venture

Well, I took a break from here while I branched out...

I stopped the political activities. It was personal. I got caught between three women who apparently have passive/aggressive anger toward each other. I was the vehicle used, and I didn't like it. I felt used in many ways. Glad I'm out of it. My mental health is better.

*********

I did a wonderful guided meditation with my friend, Juile Daley in San Francisco. It was online. I found a wonderful part of me that I'd forgotten was there. If you get a chance to work with her, do it! You won't regret it. 

***********

I had some medical tests that all proved nothing was going on - at least not in those areas. Still don't have any answers, but there are more tests coming.


I did about 3 weeks - maybe more - of physical therapy, but I've given it up. My balance hasn't been getting any better, so it's time to move to another form of exercise. For now.

I've found some fabulous percussion music on YouTube and since I can dance to just about any rhythmic music, I find it easy to dance to. That's exercise, too.

And of course, a 40 minute walk around walmart every so often also counts...

*************

I started a new venture. I decided to focus on prediabetes (which I no longer have) and tell folks how I beat it. It took me about 2 weeks to get it going and I have 18 pages now. I've planned about 88, plus the recipes - about 1100 of them.

I'm setting up a paid weekly newsletter service that will include menus for 7 days with full recipes on the website - driving traffic. The newsletter will include an exercise each week and a full shopping list for the recipes of the week.

I hope to sell some supplements and gourmet spices along with some gentle affiliate marketing relationships.

*************

My sister weathered the Santa Rosa Tubbs fire - at least so far. She's had a bad time of it lately, and I've been pretty concerned.



No comments: