Sunday, November 20, 2016

MY STATEMENT TO TRUMP, PENCE, PRIEBUS, BANNON, et al

I don't know why God made it possible for such a predator as yourself to come to power. I think it was your insecurity and manipulation that caused it. I think that God wants all the world to see what it's like to be  taken advantage of by a narcissistic predator such as yourself.

I will never bow down to you or give you my approval. You and people like you have taken too much from me all my life, and I refuse. You have manipulated and twisted every situation and every mind so that people don't realize what and who you are.

I have lived under that type of gaslighting.
I survived.

I have lived under that kind of manipulation.
I survived.

I have grown up watching masters at manipulation, narcissists like you, take every situation and turn it into something sordid and ugly. I have watched as women of worth and power were reduced to tears and shredded self-esteem. I have been forced to watch this because I didn't think I had any power. It had been done to me, as well.

But now I know I have power. More power than you will ever have. I have the power to refuse you. I have the power to withhold my approval. It will infuriate you. You will lash out. You might be in a position to physically hurt me or even kill me. But I will win. My approval will never be yours. My trust of my spirit and my gut will win.

My spirit will survive.

No comments: