Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lawn and Carpet

Today, the lawn gets cut again, and I start pulling carpet out of this place. I have till school starts to get rid of ALL of it! Self-imposed deadline, but I don't want to deal with it during school. I want to sand the floor smooth, fill in the holes left from construction, and then seal it from insects, stains and stuff that can grow in it. I also need to seal all the cracks - there are a lot of them in the foundation of this 2-year old house. That should get me through winter, and I'll be able to cover the stuff I actually walk on with rugs.

Next purchase - fencing and lumber for the garden beds. I need to get that started.

The pole got moved so I need help moving the shed. That will give me room for the BBQ and a picnic setup near the back door. Any volunteers?

I pray the enough comes in this month to pay the bills. It's pretty short.

No comments: