Thursday, June 23, 2011

Storms!

Hey, the spring storms are supposed to be over, right? How come the rains just keep coming, tornadoes and crazy weather? I'm over this stuff. I lost power for about 6 hours, but the cable company, through which I have phone and internet as well as a basic TV package, took 2 days to restore service. My cell gets lousy signal at the house, so I'm standing on the porch, aiming the phone toward the tower, in my PJs!

I never thought I'd stoop so low....

I mean, really - in PJs?

Well, I ended up reading a couple of good books, including the Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis. There was another by Anne McCaffree, which was one of the Pern books... That one was a lot of fun. I got a few more out of the library, but they are not holding my attention. I guess I can only take so much reading. Besides, I have a lot of school stuff to do this weekend.

I just wish the weather would stop. I'm praying for it. Enough is enough!

No comments: