Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm so Sick of Being Sick!!!

I've been fighting bladder infections for over 3 years. I'm so sick of the pain and bloating. I'm so sick of the fevers and backaches. I'm so sick of taking antibiotics and more antibiotics and more antibiotics.

I'm just so sick of being sick! It's depressing! The costs of seeing a doctor every single time I need more antibiotics, then the cost of the medication. And uri-stat is no longer working for me. I'm in such pain tonight, I can barely stand it.

The docs say that if I can't void, then I go to the hospital. I can still let out a drop or two at a time and I'm full. I've had glasses and glasses of water to flush me out.

I've done a lot of research on the internet and there seem to be two conditions that are like mine - Interstatial Cystitis and an e-coli condition where the bacteria embeds itself into the bladder lining. IC can be diagnosed by doing a cystoscopy using a potassium wash. I've never had this procedure, but a doctor reported that he did it & charged for it. He was after a lot of $$ & I fired him. But the damage was done. Now, I'm paying the price. I take water pills and potassium - so guess what! I'm miserable because I'm having this "test" every day.

I'm so fed up with all the doctors and their money grubbing ways. I'm just so sick of being sick.

No comments: