Thursday, April 7, 2011

Taking a little trip...

I'm going on a little trip on April 15 - to see my family. I'm taking the "Megabus" that is like an express Greyhound service, but by a different company. I'm going to DC, since that's nearest their house. It's an almost 9-hour bus ride. I'm gonna be sore when I get there!

They have wi-fi on the bus, and I'll be taking the laptop, so we can do a Skype convo with the other family members with my camera setup. We are doing a remote-memorial on our end for a beloved member who passed away.

I expect it will be an adventure. We'll see....

POST SCRIPT -
My trip got moved to May 7th.

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

cool! Sounds like fun.

Morgen M said...

Well, my trip is now cancelled. It got changed and that cost extra - now the memorial is on the day I'm coming back, so no point in my going at all. I'll try again later this year.